2. Usage of Extrasheet
- Certain Extrasheet Services being provided on Extrasheet may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
- Extrasheet may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of Extrasheet or Extrasheet Platform Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Extrasheet Platform Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Extrasheet Platform;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Extrasheet Platform;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts here under to any entity (post such assignment intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
- If Extrasheet charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any Extrasheet Services, Extrasheet shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal of the User's account or Extrasheet Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of Extrasheet, but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
- any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Extrasheet.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from Extrasheet or any of its partners, license or associates.
3. Intellectual Property
- Extrasheet includes a combination of content created by Extrasheet, its partners, affiliates, licensees, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") in all software underlying Extrasheet and the Extrasheet Platform and material published on Extrasheet, including (but not limited to) quiz, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by Extrasheet, its partners, licensees and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on Extrasheet either in whole or in part without express written license from Extrasheet
6. User Conduct
- restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of Extrasheet 1 Services;
- deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's quiz account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with Extrasheet subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
- refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Extrasheet). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
- A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with Extrasheet
3. Payment Terms
- In respect of any transactions entered into on the Extrasheet platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment of predesignated amount Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the predesignated platform fee for access to the Extrasheet Services charged by Extrasheet and predetermined participant’s contribution towards prize money pool.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a separate non-interest earning bank Accounts. The said accounts are operated by a third party appointed by Extrasheet . From these bank accounts, the payouts can be made to (a) Users (towards their withdrawals), (b) Extrasheet (towards its Platform Fees) and to (c) Government (towards TDS on Winnings Amount). Extrasheet receives only its share of the platform Fees through the said Escrow Agent and has no control over the User Funds held by the Escrow Agent in a dedicated non-interest earning Escrow Account.
- The Extrasheet reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by Extrasheet on the Contest page, being created on Extrasheet platform, prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and Extrasheet 1 shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
- The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest. It is clarified that Extrasheet has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance maintained with the Trustee.
- Any user availing Extrasheet services are provided with two categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments: (i) 'not utilized' Account, (ii) Winnings Account. It is clarified that in no instance the transfer of any amounts in the User's accounts to any other category of account held by the user or any third party account, including a bank account held by a third party:
- User's winnings in any Contest will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account.
- User’s remitting the amount the designated payment gateway shall be credited to User’s not utilized Account’.
- Each time a User participates in any contest on Extrasheet platform, the predesignated amount shall be debited in the User’s account. In debiting amounts from the User’s accounts towards the predesignated amount of such user shall be debited from the User’s not utilized Account and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s Winning Account.
- In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such User’s participation in any match(s) or Contest(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of the predesignated amount, the amount in excess shall be transferred to the User’s ‘not utilized’ Account and will be available for use in participation in any match(s) or Contest(s) or for withdrawal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Debits from the ‘not utilized’ Account for the purpose of enabling a user’s participation in a Contest shall be made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the ‘not utilized’ Account, and accordingly amounts credited into ‘not utilized’ Account earlier in time shall be debited first.
- A User shall be permitted to withdraw any amounts credited into such User's 'not utilized' Account for any reason whatsoever by contacting Extrasheet Customer Support. All amounts credited into a User's 'not utilized' Account must be utilized within 335 days of credit. In case any not utilized amount lies in the 'not utilized' Account after the completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount, Extrasheet reserves the right to forfeit such not utilized amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User.
- Withdrawal of any amount standing to the User's credit in the Winnings Account may be made by way of a request to Extrasheet 1 but shall occur automatically upon completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount in the User's Winnings Account. In either case Extrasheet shall effect an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with Extrasheet within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Winnings Account. Extrasheet shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of such amount from the Winnings Account to the User's bank account on record with Extrasheet. Users are requested to note that they will be required to provide valid photo identification and address proof documents for proof of identity and address in order for Extrasheet to process the withdrawal request. The name mentioned on the User's photo identification document should correspond with the name provided by the User at the time of registration on Extrasheet, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the User's bank account as provided to Extrasheet. In the event that no bank account has been registered by the User against such User's account with Extrasheet, or the User has not verified his/her User account with Extrasheet, to Extrasheet satisfaction and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Extrasheet shall provide such User with a notification to the User's email address as on record with Extrasheet at least 30 days prior to the Auto Transfer Date, and in case the User fails to register a bank account with his/her User Account and/or to verify his/her User Account by the Auto Transfer Date, Extrasheet shall be entitled to forfeit any amounts subject to transfer on the Auto Transfer Date. Failure to provide Extrasheet with a valid bank account or valid identification documents (to Extrasheet satisfaction) may result in the forfeiture of any amounts subject to transfer in accordance with this clause.